Quench Hiking Water Belt
A patented revolution in hydration belts.
The most versatile hydration belt ever produced, this is the only belt that allows you to carry a lot, a little, or no hydration at all. With two holsters to fit bottles from 12 to 24 oz, this belt is ideal for walkers, trail runners, hikers, endurance athletes – anyone who needs lots of hydration. Gel loops add to the appeal for the endurance athletes. But this belt goes one step further, because it can be worn without water bottles as a comfortable solution for everyone who needs to carry valuables hands-free. The water-resistant smartphone case easily fits oversized phones while the interior pocket secures your ID and cash. A stretchy pouch easily stows essentials like your phone and passport in a moisture-resistant compartment. Integrated race bib toggles take this pouch with you on triathlete and hiking competitions (not recommended for racing).
- Silicone grippers to eliminate bounce and chafing
- 2 patented retractable zippered holsters fit most bottles 12-24 oz (350 – 700 ml)
- Pull-tension cords secure bottles firmly
- Secure tabs provide additional bottle stability
- Water-resistant Neoprene pocket for phone and essentials
- Fits IPhone X and other similar sized phones – with a thin case
- Interior pocket securely holds ID and cash
- Ultra-comfy Dual-Adjust waist belt fits around your hips where it is out of the way
- 2 exterior energy gel loops for on-the-fly access
- High visibility reflectors for safety in low-light conditions
- Integrated race bib toggles for triathletes (not recommended for racing)
- Belt can be customized with add-ons
- Pouch Dimensions: (6.5 inches x 3.5 inches/16.5 cm x 9 cm