Ultimate II Running Pouch with Gels
A running belt engineered for the high-endurance athlete.
The Ultimate II Running Belt is the first belt of its kind to incorporate a pouch, gel loops, and bib toggles in one refueling belt. The patented design allows you to carry enough fuel to go the distance without compromising on performance. Great for all endurance sports like marathons, triathlons, hiking, and more. Like all our running and fitness belts, the Ultimate II is meant to be worn on the widest part of your hips so that it does not bounce, chafe, or ride up.
- Fits iPhone 12 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy Note20, Google Pixel 5 and other Similar Sized Phones
- Stretchy premium Neoprene pouch holds phone, ID, lip balm, and more
- Five exterior gel loops for on-the-fly access
- Side pocket includes a key ring and room to store inhaler, salt tablets, and snacks
- Neoprene is sweat-resistant and protects items from light rain
- Interior pocket to securely hold ID and credit cards
- Ultra-comfy Dual-Adjust waist belt
- Reflective accents for high visibility
- Integrated bib toggles for race day
- Belt Dimensions: Adjustable Band (24 – 42 inches/61 – 107 cm)
- Pouch Dimensions: (7.5 inches x 3.5 inches/19 cm x 9 cm)
Just had to replace mine because the zipper finally gave out – but I have had it for years… and it’s a great product. Didn’t even think of buying anything else. I have an iPhone 12ProMax, and fits nicely…
Steffi Fuchs –
Love the belt!
It stays in place while running, no need to adjust it.
The big picket fits any phone and it has two interior pockets – one for your ID/credit card and one bigger one for othere running/ racing needs.
There is a small Velcro pocket in the side, for your car key or I use it for my gum or gummies.
There are enough loops to take about four gel packets on your run.
Bonus, the race number attachments, I run the Chicago Marathon wearing this belt and it felt awesome.
10 year+ customer. My new Ultimate II belt, is my 3rd one. I got the black color so that it would have the zipper at the top. Works great for my iPhone 12 Pro Max. All other features great for marathon and ultra distance events. Well thought out design. Best belt out there!
Jada Duck –
Great belt, and i have jumped into a river with my phone staying undamaged, (still better not to try too often) as well as running in tornado watches and monsoon storms. Great way to secure gels and key fob with the small exterior pocket.
I recently bought a second belt as my first one is getting old.
Maria Maiello –
I have been using Fitletic products since y started running 6 years ago and by far this is my favorite product! …. I LOVE the special pocket for my car keys ( very much needed) and my new phone fit perfectly in the middle pocket. I added one hydration bottle so it’s perfect for every run 🙌🏻
Love this belt. I wear it for every run, carrying my phone, a mini flashlight and my nutrition.